- This event has passed.
Barefoot Talks in conjunction with Detox health beauty One Day Festival
May 12, 2018£35
Detox Health beauty and The Walled Garden Present…
Tickets: Early Bird: £30 / from 21st April: £35
Customers will enjoy exploring the different zones on offer including the Health Fair Zone, which will feature Harvey Nichols and Neal’s Yard, mindfulness workshops and treatments set down by the lake in the Retreat Zone, a vegan and vegetarian Food Zone headlined by Henderson’s of Edinburgh, walking meditations, fitness classes with Lululemon, motivational wellness talks on every subject from nutrition to the menopause, and so much more.
Included in the ticket price is:
- Access to the whole festival with a wide variety of experts available to talk wellness, beauty, fitness and diet.
- A host of specialists, including Lululemon who will be running yoga, pilates and barre classes.
- -A Retreat Zone, placed away from the crowds, for treatments and workshops.
- Walking talks and meditations from our wellness contributors.
- -The Barefoot Talks Zone hosted by Bernie Petrie from the Barefoot Sanctuary in North Berwick. This tent will be open all day featuring talks from a wonderful variety of contributors.
- A Lifestyle Zone full of jewellery, home wares and clothing.
- A vegetarian and vegan Food & Drink Zone featuring lots of wonderful traders who will be serving up delicious veggie and vegan super healthy foods and juices.
The Barefoot Talks Zone, Lululemon fitness classes and access to the Health Fair Zone, Food Zone and Lifestyle Zone are all included in the price of the ticket. On the morning of the event there will be an information desk on arrival where treatments and workshops can be booked; some of these will be free of charge and some will charge a nominal fee.
Amanda Farnese Heath will be bringing her Mad March Hare Wild Dining to Archerfield Walled Garden for the day. They’ll be setting up their long table nestled in amongst the herbs and flowers where they will serve up a beautiful vegetarian lunch. There will be recipe cards to take away, and all the dishes will be original recipes specially developed for this event.
There will be two sittings, one at midday and another at 2pm.
Tickets are limited to 22 seats per sitting and are £30 per seat – to book your ticket please visit the Mad March Hare website.
Vogue Photographer Jamie Bennett will be on hand to capture every special moment from the day and the whole festival will be set to music from the super talented The Funk Wagen.
Detox Health Beauty and Archerfield Walled Garden are looking forward to a nourishing and nurturing day full of health, fun and love.